A brief list of items covered
- Completing all documents (which I have) and submitting them to Registrar of Births, Deaths & Marriages
- All legal responsibilities regarding ceremony
- Appointment to complete documents & compose a ceremony
- Selection of ceremonies to choose from to base your ceremony on
- Special effects ceremonies- ring blessing, toasting, sand, candle, tree planting, rose exchange, dove releasing etc.
- Collate ceremony, personalised by you
- Supply a proof & a copy of the ceremony
- Rehearsal – depending on venue and distance
- Use of my PA System
- Supply pen for signing register
- Conduct ceremony on date, time and venue chosen
- In some cases, depending on distance, there will be minimal travel costs involved and this will be arranged with the clients when receiving a quote
- Original Birth Certificates (not photocopies)
- Both must be over 18 years of age
- Original Divorce or Death Certificate (if applicable)
- If born outside of Australia current overseas Passport
- Two witnesses over the age of 18 years
- Appointment to complete documents & compose ceremony
- Supply signing table & chair & music
For Elopement Ceremonies
- Carolynn can officiate in her office and garden.
- To have a legal wedding there only has to be five people: Bride and Groom, two witnesses and Celebrant Carolynn
- Also Partner One and Partner Two (if same gender persons), two witnesses and Celebrant Carolynn. Five people in total.
Carolynn has officiated at many ceremonies for overseas people who are marrying Australians. These have included people from places like the Phillipines, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Brazil, Thailand, Korea, Germany, Cambodia, Sweden, Japan, China and more.
“I have all legal documents required and am a Full-Time celebrant. I can officiate ceremonies any day of the year and have officiated over 500 plus ceremonies.”
“Please note I will gladly tell you about my services in more detail if you would like to ring me on 0409 061 932.”